This is the internet site of EMOV LIMITED.
EMOV Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (Company No. 12122767), with its registered office at 73 Cornhill, London, United Kingdom, EC3V 3QQ. A list of directors of EMOV Limited is displayed at the above address.
This site is designed to provide information about EMOV LIMITED and its business and operations. It is intended as general information only and is not to be relied upon for any particular purpose. In particular, no information contained on this site constitutes, or shall be deemed to constitute, an invitation to invest in EMOV LIMITED.Whilst EMOV LIMITED has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site at the time of its inclusion, such information may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. EMOV LIMITED makes no commitment to update the information contained on this site and. EMOV LIMITED reserves the right to make changes to the site generally at any time and without notice. EMOV LIMITED do not guarantee that the site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis. EMOV LIMITED may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this site without notice.EMOV LIMITED does not accept any responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies or omissions (other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law) in this site and any decisions you make based on information contained in or otherwise obtained from this site are your sole responsibility.To the extent permitted by law, EMOV LIMITED exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to this site or any content on it, whether express or implied. EMOV LIMITED will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, this site or any content displayed on this site.Neither EMOV LIMITED nor any of its subsidiaries accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind or for any loss of profits, sales, business, revenue or anticipated savings arising out of access to, or the use of this site or any information contained in it.
- Applicable lawsThis site is controlled and operated by EMOV LIMITED from its offices in the United Kingdom. EMOV LIMITED makes no representation that the information contained in the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations and EMOV LIMITED shall have no responsibility in respect of access to it from territories whose laws prohibit such access or where any aspect of the contents of this site may be illegal. Any claim relating to the information contained in this site shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and visitors to the site agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Data Collection and ProcessingNo data is gathered on people simply visiting the EMOV LIMITED website that would enable them to be personally identified. The information listed in point 5 below is stored as a result of using Google Analytics to assess and improve the website and products. However, this information does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the identity of the visitor.
- Google AnalyticsThe EMOV LIMITED website uses ‘Google Analytics’, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. These are text files which are stored on the customer’s computer and which allow the use of the website to be analysed. The information obtained via the cookie about use of this website, especially
- the type and version of the Internet browser used
- the operating system used
- the website which was last accessed (referrer URL)
- the IP address of the accessing computer
- the time of the server request
is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website in order to assess its use, prepare reports on website activity and provide further services to the website operator relating to website and Internet usage. Google may also pass this information to third parties insofar as this is required by law or third parties process this information on Google’s behalf. The IP addresses passed on by Google Analytics are not combined with any other Google data. The customer can prevent the data that is collected via the cookie and that relates to his use of the website (including his IP address) from being passed on to and processed by Google by installing the plugin available via the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). For more information on the terms and conditions of use and data protection in connection with Google Analytics, see http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/.
- CookiesCookies (small text files) use the customer’s browser to automatically store information about online preferences. They enable EMOV LIMITED to customise its services and displays in order to improve the user’s experience and security. Cookies do not damage the customer’s system, nor do they adversely affect how it operates. Cookie settings can be changed by anyone on his own computer. It must be borne in mind, however, that deactivating cookies prevents certain individually tailored services from being provided and may mean that not all the functions offered by EMOV LIMITED website can be used in full.
- Links to other internet sitesAt various points throughout this site, you may be offered links to other internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate any association between EMOV LIMITED and those other sites or their owners. While it is hoped you will find those other sites of interest, EMOV LIMITED accepts no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for those other sites or any information contained on them, none of which has been verified or endorsed by EMOV LIMITED. If at any time you find that you have accessed another site, you may return to this site by clicking on the “backwards” arrow, or by keying in the domain address for this site (www.emovgroup.com).
- VirusesEMOV LIMITED does not guarantee that this site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. EMOV LIMITED will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material (“Viruses”) that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any other website linked to it. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access this site and should use your own virus protection software.You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing any Viruses, and must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. EMOV LIMITED may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
- Intellectual Property RightsEMOV LIMITED is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may view and may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this site for your personal use or to draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on this site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any content including illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics for any other purpose without our prior written consent. In particular, you must not use any part of the content on this site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.